Friday, August 29, 2008

Special for the month of September


Each month I will be having a "special" sale on one or two products. I will list details of the product, effectiveness and have before an after pictures. You do not want to miss a minute of it!!!

This month's special was the Firming Eye Cream for $20, regularly sold at $30. Mary Kay's Firming Eye Cream is our most popular eye cream.

This amazing cream firms, brightens, provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. With the Time Wise Firming Eye Cream, you can have it all. It delivers more benefits for the younger-looking eyes you want to see.

Ninety-six percent saw an improvement in the overall appearance of the skin around their eyes.* Experience the results for yourself.

1 comment:

Beth Cotell said...

I sleep on my right side and have permanent sheet marks around my right eye.

Will this cream help that at all?